Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day!!!!!

V Day......
I hav never ever celebrated valentines day.... and i wont celebrate in future tooo.... but this yr s v day was somwat different...(actually totally different).....
Guess wat i wrote gate exam on feb 14 th 2010 one of the most toughest exams on earth(for me
)... early morning got up to get ready for exam... and for a pathetic start went wit my mom to the venue(ha ha ).. roads wer empty no roses,no couples.no romance (wow naa).....
and in the exam venue all pencils rubbers ball pens hall tickets and even pencil boxes(seriously a boy was having pencil box).....
totally different valentines day......


I hope all the v day s r lik dis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the love and cupid

1 comment:

  1. LoL!

    I believe even cupid's havin a borin day 2day! ;P

    I'm pretty much having the same envi today... :D
    Havent stepped outta the house even once.
    Except tht I bunked the exam! :D

    ne ways VDay wishes to u di! :D

    PS: The guy with the pencil box... I think thats his fantasy... of celebrating his vday with his boxes n exams... loL!

    ReplyDelete